Dr. Gary Lehn is devoted to delivering the quality of dental care that builds trust, alleviates fear, and promotes a positive attitude toward the dentist in your child. He completed his undergraduate work at the University of Nebraska at Omaha and earned his Doctorate of Dental Surgery in 2010 at the University of Nebraska Medical Center, where he graduated with distinction. Following graduation, Dr. Lehn completed a pediatric dental residency at the University of Nebraska Medical Center, where he was appointed chief resident. These two further years of training allowed him to specialize in care for infants and children through adolescence, including those with special health care needs. Dr. Lehn received his board certification by the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry in 2013.
Dr. Lehn’s memberships and associations include:
- Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Past president of the Nebraska Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- International Association of Dental Traumatology
- American Dental Association
- Nebraska Dental Association
- Adjunct Faculty Member of Pediatric Dentistry at the University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Dentistry
- Medical Team of Hastings Surgery Center
- Medical Team of Mary Lanning Memorial HealthCare
Dr. Lehn and his wife, Elizabeth, are incredibly grateful to be a part of the Hastings and Grand Island communities. They have seven young children, Catherine, twins Juliana and June, Margaret, James, Maryanne, and David. He enjoys coaching youth sports and spending time with his family, whether at the park, bike riding, swimming, or simply playing in their backyard.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING!
“The visit there always goes good the boys really like the dentist and everybody there is always very polite and professional.”