Meet Dr. Jessica A. Meeske
Dr. Meeske earned a B.A. from Hastings College, a Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of Missouri, and a Certificate of Pediatric Dentistry and M.S. in Dental Public Health from the University of Iowa. Dr. Meeske also serves as an Adjunct Faculty member of Pediatric Dentistry at the University of Nebraska College of Dentistry.
Dr. Meeske’s memberships and associations include:
- Medical team of Mary Lanning Memorial Hospital and Hastings Surgery Center
- Nebraska Dental Association and serves as a leader
- Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. Meeske is dedicated to continuing education and has focused her skills on the areas of pediatric dentistry. She enjoys creating and maintaining healthy smiles for children, while providing a fun and informative environment.
Married to her husband, Todd, they have two children, Robert and Sophia. Dr. Meeske enjoys spending her personal time attending Husker football games and being around family and friends.