Meet Dr. Jessica A. Meeske
Dr. Meeske earned a B.A. from Hastings College, a Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of Missouri, and a Certificate of Pediatric Dentistry and M.S. in Dental Public Health from the University of Iowa.
Dr. Meeske’s memberships and associations include:
- Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Leader at the State and National Level of Dentistry
- Member of the Nebraska Dental Association
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Medical team member at Mary Lanning Memorial Hospital and Hastings Surgery Center
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. Meeske is dedicated to continuing education and has focused her skills on the areas of pediatric dentistry. She enjoys creating and maintaining healthy smiles for children, while providing a fun and informative environment.
Married to her husband, Dr. Todd Pankratz, they have two children, Robert and Sophia. Dr. Meeske enjoys spending her personal time traveling and attending her children’s activities.